If you’re serious about exam success, it’s time to Concentrate!
International Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking for extra marks. The clear, succinct coverage enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and helps you to succeed in exams.
This guide has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam Q&As, and more, International Law Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further (www.oup.com/lawrevision/):
– Pinpoint which areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test
– Test your knowledge with the multiple-choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
– Improve your essay skills using the outline answers for guidance on what to include and how to structure your answer
– Revise the facts and principles of key cases using the interactive flashcards
– Check that you have covered the main points of a topic using the key facts checklists
– Achieve better marks following the advice on revision and exam technique by experienced examiner Nigel Foster
Previous publication dates
July 2015, August 2013